This jewelry was created by hand with intention for you. Follow these simple steps to help keep your jewelry look its best year after year.
- Always store each piece separately. Every piece of jewelry you purchase from S Design comes with a storage pouch or box. Store your items in the packaging to help prevent oxidation (tarnishing).
- Necklace Chains are delicate. If it looks thin, you need to handle the chain in a mindful way. Tugging and pulling on the chain can cause it to break.
- Be mindful with personal care items such as hairspray, lotions and perfumes, they may rub onto the jewelry and damage the anti-tarnish coating causing your jewelry to discolor.
- Suntan lotions are not advised, they may cause discoloring of the metals.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- We recommend using a jewelry polishing cloth.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
- Use the soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
S Design Jewelry doesn't repair or replace jewelry that has discolored. Once you have worn the jewelry it is a Final Sale.
S Design Jewelry MAY repair certain customer damaged items, but a fee is assessed and charged, up to and including all shipping costs associated with the repairs.
Further information about our Return | Exchange Policy can be found in the Returns section.