Hero Jewelry Initiative
Wear your Relief Bracelet as a Symbol of support to those devastated by this Pandemic.
Community | Resilience | Courage | Compassion
We Honor the First Responders that protect our Communities.
With every Covid19 Bracelet purchase a Bracelet is DONATED to a First Responder or Front Line Worker in your community.
How do the Donations Work?
I want to share our thoughts with you on how the Bracelet Donations are going to work. Most importantly, the Purchaser receives the Bracelet ordered and it will ship to the address entered at check out. The Donated Bracelet then stays with us for Allocation. More Details Below.
Although we wish the donations could be shipping out simultaneously as the pledges are coming in, we just don't have the manpower to execute everything at the same time and do it well. Our process to date is:
- Take the order. Many of you want to Drop ship the purchased Bracelet to someone special, you should be able to enter the Shipping address and the Name of the person you want to ship to. If you would like to include a personal note, email me at Sales@sdesignjewelry.com and I will be happy to do that for you.
- We then Ship the order
- Savannah Marks the Map with units on a State and Town Level
- I then Connect with the communities and determine where the Donations will have the greatest Impact on the Front-Line Workers.
- I then Contact the places and people and work out the logistics of delivery and experience from there.
- Every Donation that goes out will have a Gratitude Card that clearly states "A Grateful Member of YOUR Community made this Donation happen".
We would love to send the pledged Donations directly to specific people, with that said we would never be able to keep that up. The way we intend the Donations to go out is in groups to work places where groups of employees can feel appreciated as a community. We intend to share the messaging of the Hematite Stones in the design of the bracelets and the Spiritual Armor those stones can bestow upon the wearer. At the very least we want to share the message of appreciation and gratitude in a meaningful way and this will take time and intention.
With that said, please share names of Front-Line workers that are special to you during this Pandemic and WHY. Tell us about them. We want to share your stories of inspiration along the way. We will do what we can to touch people as personally as possible. It may just take time.
I know this is a lot of information. Thank you for your understanding as we work through our process. We are grateful for you!
Love- Tricia & Savannah